Comprehensive Pest Management In Alpine, UT
Alpine continues to provide residents with that small-town and family-friendly feel that is so enticing as surrounding areas continue to change. It's no wonder why people living in Alpine, Utah, love it so much!
Are you tired of dealing with pests in Alpine? Don't look any further for the most reliable Utah County pest control services. Bug Wranglers has all the solutions to your pest problems. Utilizing eco, kid, and pet-friendly products, we make it our priority to keep you and your family safe while we treat your property. If you want to learn more about the products we use and how you can get started with the service you need, call us at Bug Wranglers today.
Residential Pest Control In Alpine, UT
The best way to keep your family safe from pests in Alpine is with our customizable residential pest control plan. Since 2018 our team at Bug Wranglers has been providing extermination and prevention services that are safe and effective.
The following services that we provide are performed using pet, kid, and eco-friendly products:
- We create an exterior foundation barrier to stop insects from accessing your home.
- We create an exterior perimeter that interrupts foraging trains of ants and other insects.
- We clear eaves of webs and nests to remove active pests and discourage new ones.
- We treat the interior of your home on the initial service and subsequently if needed.
- We treat your garage, which is often a pest hot spot, at no extra cost.
At Bug Wranglers, our goal is to make sure your family doesn't have to deal with the stress of pests. Once you set up your home inspection and initial service, we will take care of the rest!
It's easy to get started with our residential pest control services; give us a call at Bug Wranglers!
Ant Identification 101: What Every Alpine Homeowner Ought To Know
Alpine homeowners should be able to identify several species of ants.
These common species include:
- Carpenter ants are between 1/4 and 1/2 of an inch long, red, usually black, or a combination of the two, and can chew through wood to create nesting galleries.
- Pavement ants are about 1/8 of an inch long, reddish-brown to black, and commonly found in cracks in concrete and pavement.
- Odorous house ants are about 1/16 to 1/8 of an inch long, black or brown color, and emit a rotten smell when crushed.
- Fire ants are 1/8 to 3/8 of an inch long, dark red, and are known for their painful stings.
- Velvety tree ants are about 1 and 1/2 inches long, black in color, and have a soft, hairy underbelly.
If you are still struggling to identify the ants on your property, you don't have to worry. Our Bug Wranglers technicians are trained to identify common area species. We will determine what ant species has infested during your detailed home inspection. This inspection is essential for the pest control process as different species require specific treatments.
Call us at Bug Wranglers for more information about our effective ant control services in Alpine!
How To Tell If Your Alpine Home Has A Roach Problem
Do you suspect cockroaches in your Alpine home? Here are the signs that can indicate a cockroach infestation:
- Dead skin or carcasses
- Smear marks
- Egg capsules
- A musty odor
- Pepper-like droppings
- Chew marks and damage to food packaging, clothing, furniture, and other items.
If you see any of these signs, you should contact us at Bug Wranglers. Cockroaches are challenging to get rid of, so the sooner you act, the better! Once we confirm you have a cockroach problem, we will identify the species and start the necessary treatments.
You can contact us at Bug Wranglers to get started with one of our expert technicians.