Fairview, UT Pest Control
Despite only having around 1,247 residents (according to the 2010 census), Fairview, Utah, is the largest town in the northeast end of the Sanpete Valley. Fairview is a charming little town with a rich architectural history. Sheep are one of the most common types of livestock raised here in Fairview; however, with the large amount of livestock, coupled with the presence of people, pests are bound to show up. Sanpete County pest control is extremely important to maintaining the health and wellness of both residents and livestock. Read on to learn how Bug Wranglers can help you and your farm stay pest-free today!
Residential Pest Control In Fairview
For the best Sanpete County pest control, call us here at Bug Wranglers! We have been serving the Sanpete County area for several years now and are intimately familiar with the types of pests that regularly invade homes in Fairview. Our services always begin with a thorough examination of your home and property, where one of our expert technicians will determine pest entry points and the severity of the infestation. Then, they will deploy a home pest control treatment plan customized for every home they visit. The treatments used are safe for people but deadly and effective for the pests, allowing them to exterminate infestations in their entirety. Our technician will then work with you to implement prevention strategies and conduct follow-up visits to ensure the pests don't return. Being able to feel safe and clean in your home is incredibly important. Don't let pests take that feeling away from you — give us a call today?
How To Get Rid Of Box Elder Bugs In Fairview
Boxelder bug infestations are unfortunately becoming more common. Below are some tips on how to get rid of them:
- Seal up holes: One of the easiest ways to prevent boxelder bug infestations is by sealing up all the holes in your garage, home, and shed, as they like to come in from outside by squeezing through any available cracks.
- Vacuum them up: Another easy form of boxelder bug control is vacuuming. If you run into these pests, don't squash them, just suck them up in a vacuum.
- Don't use pesticides: While it may seem contradictory, over-the-counter pesticides are useless in the fight against boxelder bugs, as they have become resistant to the chemicals in them. For the most effective form of boxelder bug control, call Bug Wranglers. We have the chemical formulas needed to effectively exterminate them in their entirety.
What To Do If You Think Your Fairview Property Has Carpenter Ants
Ultimately, with all pests, the best way to get rid of carpenter ants is to call the pros. Here at Bug Wranglers, we know to identify the signs of carpenter ants quickly, so we can get to treating the infestation much faster than the untrained person can. If you think you may have carpenter ants in your home, below are some things you can do:
- Look for signs of carpenter ants: Tap on wood boards. Do they sound hollow? Are floorboards excessively squeaky? If so, this could be a sign of an infestation, and you need to call a professional immediately.
- Trim trees and bushes: To prevent any more ants from showing up, trim the trees and bushes in your yard, and consider removing those close to your home, as they attract the ants and lure them closer to your home.
- Seal up entry points: Because these little holes are how they got inside in the first place, be sure to go around your home and seal up potential entry points.
If you have carpenter ants, call in a professional technician from Bug Wranglers. One of our pros will work to exterminate the colony using our advanced treatment chemicals (which is the best way to get rid of carpenter ants as a whole). Carpenter ants are a serious problem in Fairview — don't let them destroy your home or barn. Give us a call today!