Pest Control In Levan, UT
If you’re a true lover of the great outdoors, the town of Levan, UT, is the place for you. Our ancestors settled in this beautiful community in 1868, and we have lovely mountain views from all angles. Situated next to Chicken Creek and Pigeon Creek canyons, our scenic location is ideal for all kinds of outdoor activities. However, your Levan home is left vulnerable to pest activity while you're out and about. If you want to protect yourself from household pest infestation, you’ve come to the right place.
Bug Wranglers is your local source for quality pest control in Levan. No matter what kind of pest problem you’re up against, we’re here to help. Our customized pest control treatments are eco-friendly, affordable, and safe for your property and everyone inside of it. When you go with us, you are guaranteed the following:
- Child and pet-friendly treatments
- Expertise in local pest species
- Quality treatment and affordable pricing
- Complete property inspection and service recommendation
- Alternative methods used to reduce insect populations
- Servicing residential properties, H.O.A.s, and local businesses
- Modified quarterly services
- Free re-service between treatments
- Ongoing exterior services, interior as needed
From start to finish, our team of experienced professionals is proud to provide complete pest control to residential properties, H.O.A.s, and local businesses, using alternative methods to reduce insect populations. Contact us today to learn more about our pest services.
Residential Pest Control In Levan
The team at Bug Wranglers has serviced over 200 local homes, protecting residents and their loved ones from household pest infestation. Using trusted I.P.M. (Integrated Pest Management) strategies, we bring you quality treatments that we stand behind. Some of our residential pest control services include:
- Exterior foundation - Using high-quality products, we create an effective barrier around your property, lasting 10-12 weeks and preventing insect access and activity.
- Exterior perimeter - We do a full perimeter treatment using specialized granules we apply to lawns, yards, and landscaping. The no-bug zone aims to prevent insects, interrupt foraging ant trails, etc.
- Eave Treatment - Using a telescoping brush to sweep problem areas, we do a full knock-down service, clearing away spider webs and wasps nests in the eaves of your structure.
- Interior - Our initial interior services effectively keep insects off your property. We also return for subsequent services as needed, performing customized treatments to the interior.
- Garage - We treat remote, dark corners of the garage that are common hot spots for pest activity, treating for cockroaches, spiders, ants, crickets, etc.
Contact us to learn more about our household pest solutions. As we like to say, “the BEST service is the RIGHT service!” That’s why we dedicate ourselves to bringing you the right pest solutions for your pest problems. We’re here to help.
Everything Levan Homeowners Need To Know About German Cockroaches
Here in Levan, German cockroaches are common household intruders. As a local homeowner, you should be knowledgeable about these invaders. Here’s everything Levan homeowners need to know about German cockroaches:
German cockroaches are eager to access food and water throughout your home, as well as somewhere to hide and lay their eggs.
German cockroaches breed in dark, damp spaces and can reproduce quickly, leading to large-scale infestations that can be hard to control.
German cockroaches feed on human food sources and contaminate vulnerable areas like kitchens and food prep surfaces. Experts link them to a long list of diseases.
German cockroaches prefer to reside indoors because they hate the light and cannot fly. They are the smallest-sized cockroach species, measuring around ½ - ¾ inches long.
For guaranteed protection from German cockroaches, call on your local pest professionals. Bug Wranglers provides complete cockroach control and prevention solutions that you and your loved ones can rely on, guaranteed. Call today to get started.
Secret To Keeping Spiders Out Of Your Levan Home
If you want to prevent spiders, there are a number of things you can do to be proactive in your prevention efforts. Here are some secrets for keeping spiders out of your Levan home:
Keep firewood outdoors away from the house; eliminate damp or rotting wood.
Reduce food sources and be vigilant about cleanliness, and clear away clutter.
Repair your foundation and install weather stripping around the perimeter of your home.
Store all sources of food and belongings in tightly sealed plastic containers.
At the end of the day, the most effective way to get rid of spiders around your home is to contact the professionals. Bug Wranglers is here to address all your spider control needs, so reach out to us to get started.
3 Reasons Levan Residents Should Invest In Professional Rodent Control
Rodent infestation can be a lot to deal with on your own, and that’s why professional rodent control is important for every homeowner. Here are three reasons why Levan residents should invest in professional rodent control:
- Rodents carry around mites, fleas, and ticks, exposing your home to all other types of infestation and the consequences that follow.
- Rodents gnaw on electrical wiring and chew on other structural elements of your home, exposing you to house fire and other dangers.
- Rodents leave feces, urine, and saliva everywhere they go, spreading bacteria and contaminating your home, which leaves you vulnerable to disease.
For the best rodent control solutions around, you can count on us to help. Contact Bug Wranglers today to hear more about our rodent control solutions.