Pest Control In Santaquin
Pests are no strangers in Utah, and Santaquin is no exception. Seasonal temperature changes and a humid continental climate provide plenty of excuses for pests to attempt to invade your home. At Bug Wranglers, we provide expert solutions from our certified entomologist owner, A.K.A. our certified bug expert. If you are looking for Juab County pest control, you can’t go wrong with the child, pet, and eco-friendly services of Bug Wranglers. Here’s what you should know about our services and some of the common pests in Santaquin.
Residential Pest Control In Santaquin
At Bug Wranglers we provide custom home pest control plans designed to meet the specific needs of your home.
Our services include:
- Exterior Foundation Treatment: We use high quality products around the foundation of your home to establish a protective barrier around your home. This service can last from 10 to 12 weeks, preventing insects from getting inside. We also treat doors, window wells, vents, pipes, and other common entry points.
- Exterior Perimeter Treatment: Another layer of perimeter protection, we treat around your home with specialized granules to establish a bug-free zone and interrupt foraging trails of ants and other insects.
- Eave Treatment: This is an important service to include in order to protect against spiders and wasps. We sweep out and treat these areas to reduce pest populations around your home.
- Interior Treatments: Generally this treatment is only needed in the initial service to get existing populations out of your home.
- Garage Treatment: Garages are a common hiding spot for many bugs. We treat these areas at no extra charge to help eliminate roaches, spiders, ants, crickets, and many other pests from around your home.
These treatments are generally performed on a quarterly basis with free re-services if needed. We offer free estimates and pest identification services, so if you have questions about how we can help your Santaquin home and family, we can handle those. Call or connect with us online today to schedule a visit to learn more about our home pest control services in Santaquin.
Why Am I Seeing So Many Spiders In My Santaquin Home?
Spiders in Santaquin don’t enter homes for the same reason as many pests. They are largely uninterested in people and the resources we have to offer. If spider populations are growing in your Santaquin home, the only explanation is that they are finding plenty of insect prey to eat.
Growing spider infestations often signal underlying pest issues. No matter what is plaguing your Santaquin home, the professionals at Bug Wranglers can help with effective spider control and services for whatever pests are luring them into your home. Call today to find out more about our spider control services in Santaquin or to schedule your first service.
All The Problems Rodents Can Cause In Your Santaquin Home
Rodents are one pest that causes all kinds of issues in Santaquin. From spreading disease and contaminating food, to chewing holes in walls, shredding insulation, gnawing through plumbing and electrical lines, and tearing up your lawn, these are pests that you’ll want to keep off of your property.
At Bug Wranglers, we can help! We provide fast service and fair pricing that always comes with a 30-day, 100% satisfaction guarantee. Our solutions are safe for children, pets, and the environment and we will create a custom rodent control plan in Santaquin that meets the specific needs of your home and family.
Whether you’re looking to get rid of voles, gophers, rats, or mice, Bug Wranglers can get the job done right the first time and ensure that these pests don’t return for a second round on your Santaquin property!
Eleven Quick & Simple Tips To Keep Ants Away From Your Santaquin Property
Ants are common pests but that doesn’t make them easy to control. It's far easier to deter ants than to try to get rid of an active infestation. To keep ants away from your Santaquin home, try these quick and simple tips:
- Store food in airtight containers.
- Clean up spills and crumbs after eating both indoors and out.
- Never leave pet food out overnight.
- Keep trash cans covered with tight-fitting lids.
- Fix leaks around your home and address any condensation issues.
- Maintain drainage systems and use dehumidifiers in poorly ventilated areas.
- Seal cracks and crevices in exterior walls and foundations.
- Install weatherstripping and door sweeps to eliminate gaps around windows and doors.
- Remove and replace any water-damaged wood inside your home.
- Eliminate brush piles and any other organic debris around your home.
- Enlist the help of the pest control experts at Bug Wranglers!
We offer treatments based on the biology and seasonality of pests and have a variety of baits to choose from so that we can offer a bait matrix that is attractive to the specific ant at the right time of the year. We treat the symptom as well as taking care of the core problem. Schedule now and get started on our effective ant control services in Santaquin.