Quality Pest Control Services In Woodland Hills, UT
Woodland Hills is probably one of the best places for outdoorsy people to live, not only because of the scenery but also because of how much residents love and take care of their community. Keeping Woodland Hills, Utah clean and safe, the people that live here provide a welcoming environment for everyone to enjoy!
While many Woodland Hills residents love the outdoors, they usually want to keep the outdoors outside, including pests! To help people living in the area keep common area pests out of their homes, Bug Wranglers provides the best Utah County pest control treatments. Contact us at Bug Wranglers to get started with one of our experts if you need pest control services.
Residential Pest Control In Woodland Hills
No one better provides residential pest control services in Woodland Hills than us at Bug Wranglers! Our owner is not only dedicated to exceptional customer service and pest control but is an Associate Certified Entomologist, meaning he is an expert in all things bugs!
Our owner has developed a customizable residential service plan for our customers using his entomology background. Based on each home's specific needs, this plan can include:
- The use of high-quality products around your foundation to establish an effective barrier.
- The use of specialized granules around the perimeter of your property to create a no-bug zone.
- The use of a telescoping brush to sweep eaves, clearing them of webs and nests.
- Treatment of your home's interior during the initial service and subsequently if needed.
- Treatment of your garage at no extra charge.
With our knowledge and experience handling bugs and other pests common in residential homes, we will help keep your property a pest-free environment. From the removal of active infestations to preventative measures, we have you covered!
Call us at Bug Wranglers to get started!
Three Things Everyone In Woodland Hills Should Know About Bed Bugs
Bed bugs scare many people, and for a good reason! Bed bugs are stressful to deal with and even more challenging to get rid of.
All Woodland Hills residents should know the following about bed bugs:
- An infestation can happen to anyone because they are usually brought into a home by accidentally carrying them in on secondhand furniture or being picked up in a public place.
- Bites are often the first sign of an infestation. Usually, these small red bumps will appear in clusters around the neck, arms, ankles, and legs.
- They are nearly impossible to get rid of without expert assistance.
There is a lot more to know about bed bugs, but luckily our expert technicians at Bug Wranglers can handle this information for you. With our knowledge and experience of these pests, you can have a bed bug-free home in no time.
Ant Prevention Tips For Woodland Hills Residents
Ants may seem to come from nowhere in your home but, no matter where they come from, here are some ant prevention tips to help keep them out:
- Inspect and seal the foundation, roofline, and exterior walls for cracks and gaps
- Trim foliage on your property and make sure no branches are touching your home
- Keep your home clutter-free as this will help you clean more efficiently
- Clean up crumbs and spills right away
- Rinse out recycling and other containers before disposing of them
- Store food properly
- Address any moisture issues
The best form of ant prevention in Woodland Hills is ongoing assistance from pest control professionals. At Bug Wranglers, we not only offer extermination services but provide preventative treatments to keep you and your family safe.
You can learn more about how we can help with ants by calling us at Bug Wranglers today!
Five Simple Tricks To Keep Rodents Out Of Your Woodland Hills Home
Rodents are opportunistic and clever. Once they get into a home, they can cause damage and health concerns.
You can help keep rodents away with these five tricks:
- Address any moisture issues like leaks or high humidity.
- Store food properly and clean up food debris.
- Seal off any potential entry points like cracks in your home's exterior.
- Keep your home free of clutter.
- Maintain your yard by removing excess foliage and organic debris.
If you want to ensure that you won't have a rodent problem in your Woodland Hills home, you can rely on us at Bug Wranglers. We will perform a complete inspection of your property to identify possible entry points and the factors that might attract these pests.
Contact us today at Bug Wranglers to learn more about our rodent control and prevention services.