Professional Pest Management In Mona, UT
Incorporated in 2001, the city of Mona, UT has a population of fewer than 2,000 people. Our small community is known for hosting the local Lavender Festival every year. You can’t beat the annual aroma, but the serenity of the lavender scent is compromised when pest activity enters the picture. Pest infestation is a year-round occurrence here in Mona, and that means local homes and businesses are vulnerable. If you want to protect yourself from the dangers of pest infestation, look no further than the team at Bug Wranglers.
We are proud to be Mona’s go-to pest control experts. We deal with all kinds of pest problems, using eco-friendly services and treatments to protect residential properties, H.O.A.’s, and local businesses from infestation. Our goal is to provide dependable Juab County pest control, using alternative methods to reduce insect populations around your property. As we like to say, “the BEST service is the RIGHT service!” Give us a call and schedule your initial inspection today!
Residential Pest Control In Mona, UT
We've got your back if you’re looking for complete coverage from household pest infestation. After a thorough inspection, we come up with a custom home pest control plan to fit your specific needs. Some of the pest treatments we do include:
- Exterior foundation - Using high-quality products, we create an effective barrier around your property, lasting 10-12 weeks and preventing insect access and activity.
- Exterior perimeter - We do a full perimeter treatment using specialized granules applied to lawns, yards, and landscaping. The no-bug zone aims to prevent insects, interrupt foraging ant trails, etc.
- Eave Treatment - Using a telescoping brush to sweep problem areas, we do a full knock-down service, clearing away spider webs and wasps nests in the eaves of your structure.
- Interior - Our initial interior services effectively keep insects off your property. We also return for subsequent services as needed, performing custom treatments to the interior.
- Garage - We treat remote, dark corners of the garage that are common hot spots for pest activity, treating for cockroaches, spiders, ants, crickets, etc.
Having serviced around 200 residences in the area, we offer tried-and-true pest control solutions that the community can rely on. Call us today for your free estimate, and we’ll set up your pest inspection and identification visit.
The Best Rodent Control Method In Mona
Rats and mice are always an unwelcome sight in Mona homes. If rodents have moved onto your property, the experts at Bug Wranglers will eliminate them.
We will inspect your property and come up with a custom plan to tackle the rodent problem in your home. We place baits and traps in strategic locations to catch all the mice or rats in your home. We offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and will return to your property to re-treat if necessary.
Rat and mouse control aren't the only rodent solutions we offer. If you have problems with voles or gophers, we can eliminate these pests as well. For total rodent control in Mona, contact Bug Wranglers today.
How To Keep Boxelder Bugs Away From Your Mona Property
Boxelder bugs are common area pests that you can find around boxelder trees. They enter local properties looking for a place to overwinter, seeking harborage in areas like sheds and garages. Boxelder bugs can cause real damage to your property, which is why it’s important to be proactive.
Here are some tips for keeping boxelder bugs away from your Mona property:
- Repair holes in windows and door screens.
- Seal up any cracks and crevices with a silicone-latex caulk.
- Use door sweeps for all exterior entrances.
- Use a vacuum cleaner to get rid of any present bugs and immediately dispose of the bag.
At the end of the day, the best source of boxelder bug control is to get ongoing services from the pest professionals. The team at Bug Wranglers provides quality boxelder bug control and prevention services that guarantee continued protection from infestation. Contact us today to learn more.
Mona's Step-By-Step Guide To Effective Spider Control
Spider infestation is something that many local property owners have to deal with. To prevent spiders from entering your property, there are some proactive preventative measures to keep in mind. Here’s a quick guide to effective spider control in Mona:
Eliminate food sources and keep food well sealed.
Inspect things as you bring them in and out of your home.
Keep gutters clean and free of leaves and debris.
Maintain your yard with proper drainage channels.
Reduce standing water.
Remove clutter in cabinets, drawers, and places pests can reproduce and hide.
Repair cracks and use screens on windows and doors.
Seal gaps in foundation and siding.
Store and dispose of trash properly.
Use a trash can with a lid that seals tightly.
Wash dishes immediately.
These tips can help, but the most effective way to treat and prevent spider infestation is to call in the professionals at Bug Wrangler. We’re proud to provide quality spider control and prevention services you can trust, so call us today to get started.