Trustworthy Pest Management Solutions In Springville, UT
Located just two miles east of Utah Lake and just five miles south of Provo, the city of Springville, UT, is a great place to call home. It’s nestled beautifully in the foothills of the Wasatch Mountains, and it’s known for its bustling arts scene and historical art museum. However, our glowing reputation is put in danger when local pest populations in Springville enter the picture. All year long, Springville properties are susceptible to pest infestations, which poses many problems for everyone in the community.
The good news is we’re here to protect you. Bug Wranglers is Springville’s go-to source for dependable residential and commercial pest solutions. Our customized pest control treatments in Utah are eco-friendly, affordable, and safe for your property and everyone inside. We’re proud to provide Utah County pest control to residential properties using alternative methods to reduce insect populations. As we like to say, “the BEST service is the RIGHT service!” That’s why we’re dedicated to bringing you the right pest solutions for your pest problems. Call today for your free estimate.
Residential Pest Control In Springville
Here at Bug Wranglers, we’ve serviced over 200 local residences, protecting homeowners and their loved ones from household pest infestation. We provide full coverage from all kinds of common area pests, such as rodents, spiders, stinging insects, ants, bed bugs, cockroaches, and occasional invaders. After a full inspection, we develop a customized pest control plan. Some of our residential pest control treatments include:
- Exterior foundation - Using high-quality products, we create an effective barrier around your property, lasting 10-12 weeks and preventing insect access and activity.
- Exterior perimeter - We do a full perimeter treatment using specialized granules applied to lawn, yards, and landscaping. The no-bug zone aims to prevent insects, interrupt foraging ant trails, etc.
- Eave Treatment - Using a telescoping brush to sweep problem areas, we do a full knock-down service, clearing away spider webs and wasps nests in the eaves of your structure.
- Interior - Our initial interior services effectively keep insects off your property. We also return for subsequent services as needed, performing customized treatments to the interior.
- Garage - We treat remote, dark corners of the garage that are common hot spots for pest activity, treating for cockroaches, spiders, ants, crickets, etc.
Through the use of trust IPM (Integrated Pest Management) strategies, we bring you quality treatments that we stand behind. We also offer free reservices, should pests return between scheduled treatments. Reach out to schedule your inspection today!
The Ultimate Guide in Making Your Springville Home Unattractive to Rodents
Rodents are sneaky pests that can squeeze into small cracks around your home, exposing you and your loved ones to potential infestations. When it comes to protecting yourself from a rodent infestation, the best approach is to be as proactive as possible in your prevention efforts. Here are some tips for making your Springville home unattractive to rodents:
- Block off any entry points around your property.
- Eliminate easy access to food by storing all food in gnaw-proof containers.
- Fix leaky pipes and faulty faucets.
- Keep woodpiles away from the perimeter of the structure.
- Maintain cleanliness and eliminate clutter in the living space.
- Maintain well-trimmed vegetation and landscaping.
- Reduce excess moisture and sources of water.
- Seal up cracks and crevices, even the tiniest of them.
While these tips can help, the most effective way to protect your property from rodent activity is to secure professional pest control services. Here at Bug Wranglers, we offer comprehensive rodent control solutions that Springville homeowners can count on. Give us a call today to discuss your rodent control needs.
How To Tell If Your Springville Home Has A Roach Problem
A cockroach infestation is a real nightmare that can get out of hand very quickly. To effectively deal with cockroaches quickly, one must be able to detect signs of an infestation. If you’re wondering how to tell if your Springville home has a roach problem, there are some common indications to be on the lookout for:
- Active roaches near food and water sources
- Droppings, feces, and egg left casings around the house
- Musky odor or unusual scent throughout the house
- Visible smear marks or streaks along walls and other active areas
If you detect any of these signs, you have a cockroach problem to address. The best thing you can do is immediately call in a team of highly experienced pest professionals. The experts at Bug Wranglers offer complete cockroach control and prevention services that guarantee year-round coverage you can trust. Get in touch with us to learn more.
Four Practical Ant Control Tips For Springville Property Owners
When it comes to ant infestations, it’s important to be proactive. The good news is there are a few common practices that you can put in place around your home to minimize your chances of experiencing an ant problem. Here are four practical ant control tips for Springville property owners:
- Block access points by sealing all cracks and crevices around the property’s foundation.
- Install a dehumidifier in damper areas of the house like basements, crawl spaces, and attics.
- Keep branches, trees, and bushes well-trimmed and directed away from the property.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness and practice proper sanitation around your property.
For guaranteed, year-round protection from ant activity, your best bet is to get ongoing services from the pest experts. Bug Wranglers is here to provide you with complete ant control and prevention services that keep you protected on a continuous basis. Contact us to get started.